ORDERS + PAYMENT
Items are handcrafted and made-to-order in the order in which they are received. Please allow 10 - 15 business days from time of purchase to complete and ship your order, unless otherwise specified in listing.
Purchasing a ring? It is recommended for customers purchasing a ring online to have your ring size determined by a local jewelry prior to ordering. A ring sizing gauge is also available for purchase in our shop here. Lady Faye Jewelry is not responsible for rings not fitting due to incorrect measurements.
Online orders are processed securely with Stripe. Shipping and sales tax (if applicable) will be added to total upon checkout. A 10.25% sales tax will be added to purchases for Illinois residents.
Please allow 10 - 15 business days from time of purchase to complete your order. Because each item is made just for you, please allow sufficient time for production and shipping timeframes. We are happy to accommodate special shipping requests such as rush shipping or a guaranteed delivery date, please contact us prior to placing your order.
- USPS Priority Mail - $12.00 (Tracking, Insured up to $250): Priority shipping via USPS including tracking and insurance up to $250.
- UPS Ground - $40.00 (Tracking, Full Insurance, Signature Confirmation): Shipping via UPS ground including tracking, full insurance and signature confirmation upon delivery. Required shipping profile for jewelry valued over $250.
- UPS 2nd Day Air - $60.00 (Tracking, Full Insurance, Signature Confirmation) Shipping via UPS 2 day air for quick two day deliveries. If you need a guaranteed delivery date scheduled, choose this shipping option and contact us with the details.
Please note that fine jewelry and items valued over $250 must ship with full insurance and signature confirmation. Please select a UPS shipping profile and be sure to provide an address where you will be present to sign upon delivery.
Jewelry is packaged in a jewelry box within a sturdy mailer box. Lady Faye Jewelry is not responsible for missing packages due to incorrect shipping address and theft. Please choose the best shipping option based on the total value of your jewelry purchase.
Live in Portland? We would be happy to coordinate a local pick-up at our studio. Please contact katie@ladyfayejewelry to schedule.
EXCHANGES + RETURNS
Exchanges and returns on new and unworn jewelry are accepted within ten (10) days of customer receipt. After 10 days, we reserve the right to refuse an exchange or refund. Please note, custom jewelry made just for you, personalized, sale and discounted jewelry are final sale and not eligible for refund or exchange.
Customer is responsible for shipping and handling fees for returned items and will be refunded once returned item is received. It is recommended to purchase tracking and insurance for return shipping. Please note that the product must be returned unworn and in original packaging including all tags.
Lady Faye Jewelry is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items being returned. Please contact us prior to shipping your return so we can anticipate your package delivery.
CARE AND REPAIRS
Jewelry Care: Due to the handcrafted process and inherent nature of the materials used, variations in metal color and oxidization may be visible from the photographs. Oxidization (also called "tarnish") is the natural occurrence of metal aging and darkening overtime due to exposure to air. Oxidization is common in metals such as brass, bronze, copper and is often thought of as adding a beautiful aged darkened surface to the metal.
- Protect silver jewelry from tarnishing by storing in a well sealed ziploc bag
- Clean jewelry with a polishing cloth or liquid polish
- If silver has been oxidized (blackened) as part of the design, do not use the above methods, rather soapy water and toothbrush to clean off dirt, lotion, etc.
- Maintain and protect finish by removing jewelry before washing hands, showering, putting on lotion, gardening, etc.
Repairs: Craftsmanship is a priority at Lady Faye Jewelry and we stand behind it. If your jewelry needs repair within the first six months of purchase we will do so free of charge. After six months a small repair fee may apply and will be assessed on a case by case basis. We do not repair pieces made by another jeweler.
WHOLESALE + CUSTOM
If you are interested in carrying Lady Faye Jewelry in your store or want to create a custom piece of jewelry, we would love to hear from you!
Lady Faye Jewelry does not share customer information. If you've opted-in for our newsletter you may unsubscribe at any time. Credit cards are processed securely using Stripe. Lady Faye Jewelry does not have access to credit card information.